Thursday, November 30, 2006

Selbuvotter

The experts have weighed in. Eli says these mittens are selbuvotter (selbu mittens), even if they do not have the selbu star on them, and Eli is the expert on Norwegian knitting in my life. :) Thanks, Eli!

Here is my new yarn love - two skeins of Cherry Tree Hill Supersock, one Bark, one Loden:
My new yarn

Here is my boy Grady. Out on the porch I have this flowery bench cushion, which is outdoor furniture but not waterproof. When it rains I pick it up off the floor and put it on top of one of the chairs so it won't rot. It makes a perfect cat hidey-hole.
Schmade

Fee is just mad he got to it first.
Fee is very mad

5 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

Hello Fee, don't worry you can always snaffle his treats instead!

Wow - those mittens are very pretty - I saw some similar ones when I was in Norway last year.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, great colors!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Fee looks truly unhappy! Love the yarn, esp the Loden colorway!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Ha! I love the pics of them! The yarn is gorgeous!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE to know what Fee's camera of choice is. He's so photogenic!! What kind of camera please????

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home