Monday, November 27, 2006

I had fries from this thing called a Frypod.

Yes. I can't even begin to tell you how much BK's new french fry container cracks me up. What's even funnier is that there are 20 PHOTOS OF THESE THINGS AT FLICKR.

I'm home. I'm tired. The catsitter, I don't know what happened. I came home to two kitties who had no water, cat boxes at toxic hazmat levels that hadn't been cleaned in 4 or 5 days, and very little food. Fee wouldn't come near me. I have to tell you, I guess I can overlook the cat box thing but the water? Completely hacked off. I paid her for this.

But happy to be home. Oh, and remember me talking about the dog? He got into my Lamb's Pride Bulky, chewed through the Ziploc bag and mooshed around on the yarn a bit. Snagged a big tooth on the outside of the ball, but didn't do any real damage. So I'm glad I didn't take the blanket. (Phew.)

Time for some popcorn.

4 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

Poor cats! That's appalling.

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's horrible about the cats! And the Frypod thing cracks me up too. Although now you have me wanting fries...

8:40 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

You're kidding me!? Oh my God. I think I'd be asking for a refund or something. Is this an advertised service? I'd call the BBB. No cat deserves that.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Sorry to hear that the cats had a rough time! Bummer! Are they better towards you yet?

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home