Friday, September 29, 2006

Nice people

I like nice people. Remember my Billy Bag? Remember how I wrote to the company about how the stitching was wearing out and the leather handle chipped and there was a hole? After a lot of Fashion Week stuff they had to deal with, the company got back to me - they are going to replace my bag! It may be the same bag, or it may be a different one (hopefully still brown and kinda big). They have an end-of-season sale during London's Fashion Weekend, and it will be coming from there.

Y'all know how excited I get about handbags...I am SERIOUSLY excited about this. I'll keep you posted!

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Very cool. I once wrote a letter to the Fossil watch people and they were so nice about things that they sent me a catalog and said 'pick any one ya want'! I haven't strayed from Fossil since. Nice people rock!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Impressive customer servic!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home