Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I found the ruler and the nail file!

Using an ancient Ninja technique called "Move Stuff When You're Vacuuming," I found the lucite ruler camped behind my copper yarn tub. It was completely embarrassed about the rumor I started that it was shacking up with the nail file.

The nail file was (obviously) sitting quietly in a bag that also contained a swatch I was working on and abandoned weeks ago.

No little lucite nail-files running around, sadly.

As usual, I'm running late! Check out Julia's big Whiskey purchase! (Sorry, Julia, I just wanted to post that! Whiskey is yarn, y'all, and I thought it sounded funny.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Hmm...I should use that Ninja trick to locate all of the stitch markers and crochet hooks I seem to keep losing.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

I love love LOVE finding lost objects. I went looking for a pencil yesterday and found a treasure trove of objects in the crevices of my desk drawers.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home