Thursday, September 28, 2006

MySpace is eating my brain

Y'all, MySpace is eating my brain. It hurts. See, I started out not being very interested in it at all, then I started finding a whole bunch of old friends there, and now I am like a m3th junki3 drooling on the telephone receiver to my dealer. Tonight I was going to watch last night's Runway, but noooo. MySpace ate my brain.

Did y'all watch Earl tonight? Did you see the part where Catalina said she was being a butt bag? As in, A Bag of Butts? Now that is why I pay $50 a month for cable TV! Quality programming!

Also, I watched the LOST recap from last night (thank you, Mr DVR) and it is driving me crazy who the announcer was. Who was it? I can't find it anywhere online. Do y'all know?

I wound up some wool and I'm starting ANOTHER project because, why not? What is one more impossible thing to finish when you have thirty-eight going? There is no end in sight to my startitis.

Apparently I'm addicted to EVERYTHING. Will I ever write the sock pattern? Stay tuned!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Delurking to say that I thought the announcer was Henry. Can't wait for next week!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

The announcer was Michael Emerson, aka Henry Gale (or Fake Henry Gale).

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Fenry!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home