Sunday, July 09, 2006

The carpet is clean

I moved everything I could in the living room, dining room and my bedroom and vacuumed the heck out of the rug. I also dusted all the furniture, cleaned up my stash and filled the new vacuum's box with trash to throw out. I made new little hidey-holes for the kitties, I moved litter boxes around, scooped, changed and observed.

I can't tell anything. They show a slight preference for the wheat and paper litters over pine, and the paper tracks like crazy and it's teeny so you can't avoid it. (I like the wheat.)

Now they are down to two boxes - wheat and paper. I hope that I again won't be able to tell a difference, because if I can't, we're going with wheat.

(Ugh)

I am in the middle of picking up stitches for my second sock gusset. I'm going to probably miss knitting group today - I have to go watch that friend's kitty again and I don't want to miss my Tour. I went out of town yesterday so today I need a break from cleaning and traveling.

3 Comments:

Blogger smelk-o-matic said...

Hi there...I'm a local Nashville knitting freak, as well. I'm hoping to find a way to meet up with younger knitting types in town. If you don't mind my asking, do you go to any of the local stitch 'n bitches or other knitting groups?

Smiles,
Erin

11:51 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yep, come join me and my gallies on Thursday nights at Threaded Bliss! (Link is in the sidebar.) If you need directions, email me and I'll hook you up.

2:00 PM  
Blogger smelk-o-matic said...

I love Threaded Bliss...I'll be there tonight!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home