Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Moosey

Happy Independence Day, y'all.

I'm not typing a lot today - the kitty I was taking care of yesterday sliced me open (what, does that make four or five scratches this month?) and my finger hurts. This after I fed her, cleaned her room and catbox, gave her a comfortable place to sleep, aired everything out and gave her some love...she was really enjoying me petting her head and then WHAM! blood. Ow. I bet it doesn't hurt as bad as Thor Hushovd's arm, though...

On the asthma front, I'm better. I forgot I was out of Flonase, which helps a lot to control it, and I think I forgot my other medication the past two nights. I got the nasal spray again and it seemed to help last night and got back on track with my Singulair. You never know about this stuff. (I didn't do it on purpose - I firmly believe medicine is a gift from God, I just get lazy sometimes.)

I'm off to have a cookout with friends - have a yummy and happy Independence Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

Glad to hear your asthma is under control again! The attack of the ungrateful cat is why I don't feel completely comfortable around them. They are just a little too wild for me. Hope it heals quickly! Have a great barbeque.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Ouch! But glad you are better! :)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Naughty kitty. :( Glad you're breathing better!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, that is your cat reminding you who's boss. I have six - I'm covered in bites and scratches :)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home