Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Some things I have learned

Came home last night to cat pee on bedroom carpet, so no blogging last night. Woke up an hour late this morning, so no blogging this morning.

I've learned a lot today. I've learned that cats pee on your clothes when you aren't giving them enough attention, or when you are. As a "positive" feedback, or as negative.

I've learned that Feliway is supposed to put "friendly cat" smells on stuff so that your cats are calmer, less fighty, and don't pee on stuff.

I've learned that there's a Feliway air-freshener-type-thingy available at PetStoopie for $27.99. (Guess where I'm going after work.)

I've learned that I did not lose my Tiffany ring last night inside the carpet cleaner, the dish disposal, or the toilet. I've learned that it was in the hinge of the glove compartment, right where I left it. (Sorry, too panicky for pictures.)

And I've learned that there is a new Knitty up. Apart from the fact that I am spending all my free time working, watching le Tour, and cleaning up cat pee, there are quite a few things I want to knit in this issue - first and foremost being Fetching. I'm going on a yarn crawl for some Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran this weekend, but if that doesn't work I've got some Karabella Aurora 8 in the stash that's dying to be knit into something yummy.

I've learned that 75 and rainy is not necessarily a better alternative to 96 and sunny when your car air conditioning is acting up.

And finally, I've learned that Advil and Pamprin makes a nice cocktail for those less-than-cheery days.

5 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Fetching and Baudelaire are my favorites!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Me too! Let's have a knitalong!!! :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ugh, dealing with cat pee is never, never fun. Especially when Pamprin is required!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Sherrill said...

Wow...I thought I was have a bit of a rough day...here's to Pamprin and Advil...do you need a wine chaser with that? Though, alcohol seems to effect ones knitting gauge.

Hope you have a much better Thursday.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Feliway is fantastic. Worked like a charm for our kitties!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home