Thursday, July 26, 2007

Morrrre Progress.

I am halfway through the heel flap on my sock, the weather stinks so no pictures (it's muggy and dark), Fee is stressed out and running from everything, and Grady is in love with a skein of Plymouth Suri Merino because of Betty's dog, Homer.

Grady apparently likes dogs. A lot. I brought the Furminator over to Betty's one night so she could try it on Homer. Up till then, Grady did not like the Furminator. After Homer? He was all over the brush like flies at a picnic. It's become a running joke between GB and I lately. So I am theorizing that Grady likes the yarn Betty and I traded because it may possibly have a trace of Homer in it.

He doesn't really get along with Fee, so maybe it is his way of telling me he wants a dog. Or at least a dog buddy to hang out with. (Grady fetches too, so it's possible he thinks he IS a dog.) I think I am getting one of those Feliway air fresheners, and maybe they will sweeten up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Next time I use the Furminator, I'll save some of Homer's hair!

5:22 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Lucy loved dogs but the only dog who came to visit her was afraid of her! She was also dog-like - she used to bound up the lounge when we arrived home and meow at us.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

That's so cute! I think many kids go through the 'I'm a dog' stage.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I keep hearing about this Furminator... Is it a pet brush of some kind? Does it make noise?

12:40 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

:)

That's sweet. Feliway worked like a charm when our cats were a bit unsettled.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home