Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Biggest Snoozer

Much as I like to joke about Grady being a fat boy, you can see how he's slimmed down considerably over the past four years. Here's a picture of him in his chubbier days:

Schmade in his chubbier days

He's not the biggest loser in this house, though, he's the biggest snoozer.

Sock cuff #2 is nearly done! Boo-hoo for David Zabriskie. :(

Also, I would like everyone to see one of my Grady outtakes from 1999. Grady's modeling skillz have improved as much as my photography, don't you think?

My photo skillz have improved

6 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Wow - how did you manage to slim Grady down so much?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow! He looks so much better now - as does your photography. :)

10:53 AM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Wow, that's a huge change!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Love that outtake. Cat in the headlights!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a very, very beautiful cat Grady is - I just love all the pics you've posted of him! But, being owned by a relatively fat cat too, I can't help but wonder how in all the world you managed to slim him down so considerably? Great job indeed!

3:02 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

He's such a beauty! :) Well done on slimming him down!

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home