Monday, July 23, 2007

Ok, so

I stayed up too late working on l'anniversaire (such an addictive pattern) and I may have a touch of a cold from waiting in the doctor's office so long last week for my wrist. But my wrist is better, I have a whole bag of cold-eeze and some Airborne, and I think I can make it. I only have 7 days - I better! (6, actually.)

So I don't actually have any pictures, but I'm still chugging away on my Tour de France knitalong project. This past week has been tight. I had some freelance projects going, I had to go to an out-of-town wedding on Saturday, I had to find an outfit for the wedding which would allow me to move around and style photos while remaining perfectly dressed up (that was Thursday), I have a deadline at work, and ... a stuffy nose. Nothing like getting down to business, right? My goal today is to remember to buy dishwashing detergent so I can have some clean dishes again. (I remembered toilet paper yesterday, also a crisis, but sadly forgot the Cascade.)

Sometimes I get like this - forgetful, overworked and tired - but it's no big deal. In a day or two I'll have pulled my kitchen together, turned the heel of le sock, and wrapped up my deadline. Crazybusy doesn't bother me as long as I have a plan. What bothers me is no plan, because then I get overwhelmed and give up.

Speaking of giving up, why haven't I heard from Kelly? Kelly, do you want the Billy Bag? Let me know, and if not I'll draw another number. Send me an email as soon as you can. :) Thanks! (Retro, Spunky!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

It's OK to give yourself a break, even when there are deadlines! Drink lots of fluids and relax.

9:48 AM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Don't push yourself too much! I hope you rest up, you know. Hover hover and stuff. :)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Knitting is Good, but don't forget to relax a little too!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home