Tuesday, March 27, 2007

new new new!

I got some new makeup last night. The gal at the Bobbi Brown counter was so nice and patient...it's really hard to find lipstick that looks good on me. Pinks get much bluer, and goldy colours get reddish. It's hard for me to not be a red lipstick girl. If I'm not careful, though, an 'everyday' colour for winter can get to be about the same as my skin tone in warmer weather. I have on Natural Beige right now, and it's kind of a sheer light pink on me. I also got some Petal eyeshadow and this super, super cool mascara-y stuff for your eyebrows that REALLY REALLY takes care of my blonde eyebrow problem. It looks so much better. It's been a really long time since I've changed up my makeup, so this was long overdue. I don't want to be stuck in a rut!

Now if only the pollen would let up and I didn't have red eyes and wheeziness. I am fine in my apartment, really until I get to work. Then I get all this craziness. I think the parking structure I parked in must have toxic concentrations of pollen or something. Pollen is blowing and drifting! We are having the warmest spring on record and also the driest. Rain washes pollen away - pray for rain! My air cleaner is really really helping me, since I feel absolutely fine till I leave my apartment.

Also, Fee has a bald spot on one ear. I am trying to get to the bottom of it. I don't think Grady bit her.

I spent a few hours last night watching 24 and seaming together grannies. First I lined them up how I like, then I seamed them into strips. Now I'm putting the strips together. Grady has been laying on it pretty much non-stop since I started seaming. I guess I'll put it on the couch while i'm gone so he gets cat hair on that instead of the couch.

Anyway. Wish I was more interesting, but really I'm just kind of sneezy and boring today. Next post: a confession, and some pictures!

PS: I would also like to say in response to recent comments that a) I am amazed at the injuries y'all have had with knitting needles!! I feel like such a whiner and my hand is MUCH better; b) I'm really glad you like my table!!; and c) I live a little south of Nashville.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, hands down, the best on the market. Lasts a long time for me, and that's the key. I'll have to check out the brow mascara.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn, did you see the granny square tote bag in Anthropologie?It's pretty cute for the price!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home