Tuesday, March 13, 2007

8 refills before 2008

(That's from my Singulair bottle. I'm fresh out of titles.)

Hey! Hi y'all doin'? I did some spring cleaning, hope you like it!

Here are some pictures. Y'all know who's who...

1. Two princesses, one greasy, one who wants to get down RIGHT NOW. I just went for a walk and I really need some powder, ok? It's a problem. :)

Me and Fee

2. Two fat devil cats.

My fat devil cats

3. Silky, silky fur. Use Meow Essence for silky silky fur.

Silky fur

No really

4. The Schmade's best super power - the evil "feed me" eye.

Schmade's super power

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

hehe, neat title.. I'm doing good! I love your new header!! Very silky fur! :)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - Grady has the same "FEED ME" look that Chaos does.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Delia said...

Maybe it's been awhile since I've looked at you outside of bloglines, or maybe I'm just terribly un-observant, but cool new header!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's a new banner, I put it up yesterday! That's the spring cleaning! Glad you like it.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

What beautiful kitties you have! And Grady has that look honed to a fine art!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home