Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Retro Japanese fabrics and yet another cat picture

Grady keeps hiding from the camera. Here's another one of Fee. I keep telling him about the comments and how everybody loves Fee and you know what he does? Shows me his rear end. No kidding.

Fee

Here is a mini box pouch I bought from a really cute Etsy store that Betty recommended. It's basically a 10,000 square foot apartment for my camera. I love it! And also, the inside.

Seabreeze bag

Inside of bag

Yukiko is really great to deal with and the bag is really well made. Give her your business! If you want. :o)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Yay! You got the box pouch! Very cute indeed!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cute camera bag!! Aw, Grady, come on - unless you think your tush is your best feature?

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home