Monday, March 19, 2007

What I'm listening to

So, what's on your playlist? Right now, this week, this very moment?

Me:
The Raconteurs, Broken Boy Soldiers
The Rolling Stones, Hot Rocks
Arctic Monkeys, Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Lucinda Williams, West
Gnarls Barkley, St Elsewhere
Violent Femmes: Deluxe Edition
Matthew Sweet, Girlfriend
The Libertines

Ok, you can detect a serious pattern there, I know it. I love these albums right now. I like Gnarls Barkley's version of Gone Daddy Gone better than the Femmes (sacrelige, I know). Next up I want that Talking Heads compilation and Bob Dylan's Modern Times.

Anyway, what are you listening to?

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Too funny - I posted something similar earlier. :)

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I know, I'm copying you!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Wannabe said...

Right now I am compulsively listening to The Last Kiss soundtrack.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home