Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today I'm really behind

Note - the pads of my hands just under my fingers look funny because they are scars. From blisters and calluses. From rowing. I gave up a little bit of myself for it back in the day and have deep grooves worn into the palms of my hands. Ask me sometime to show you - it'll freak you out a little though. Heck, it freaks ME out a little.

Ennyway. I think I am finished with my mad crochet bit for a while. I believe I have 16 20 granny squares for my mini-cat blanket. Both my kitties can't resist sitting on the squares whenever I lay them out so I think this is a good bet. I guess I'll crab stitch them together as soon as I pick a base colour.

I worked on my pillow cover last night while I watched The Triplets of Belleville. (Tour de France movie, huzzah!) I love that it's a cartoon. I love that there is no dialog. I love the giant noses, they are funny.

I know everybody is all about March Madness and all, but how many weeks to July, again?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My DH is very into cycling, too. He's been watching Paris-Nice on TV. He's trying to get me interested since it is France (my favorite country), but no sale.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Andi said...

Viva la tour! The only downside is that I can hardly knit while watching. It's too intense.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home