Sunday, December 10, 2006

Houston, we have a problem

I ran out of yarn just after the thumb on my second mitt.

Houston, we have a problem

I haven't knitted the thumb on the first one yet, so I need enough to get me through the rest of this mitt plus two thumbs. I hope the yarn shop has more!

Grady had a bath today. (Fee did too, but she is not speaking to me.) Yes, I give my cats a bath every three weeks or so. It helps my allergies and keeps them from looking so manky.

Bath day

Time to go knit like crazy on The Blanket.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Bummer to run out so close to the ends of them! They look good! I ran out of yarn at the bookstore today knitting a fuzzy feet. Luckily I had more at home. Hope you're able to get more! :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I'd better stop knitting on my Celtic Knot scarf then—it seems there is a trend towards running out of yarn tonight and I'm about there myself! Maybe the skein will magically replenish itself by morning, do ya think? You are a brave girl, bathing your cats. Mine run when I turn on the faucet for a drink of water.

10:58 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Grady looks a bit dazed but cute all the same. Hope you manage to get more yarn!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home