Wednesday, December 06, 2006

He is really, really happy right now.

Lately I have begun to suspect the vet is somehow related to Crazy Aunt Purl's gardener (Also just type in "Francisco" in her search box.). The last few times I have taken them in he's gotten out the clippers and given them very embarrassing haircuts. Fee had her tail shaved (it was dislocated but originally he thought it might be a bite), then her entire backside (kidney infection) including her legs and let me tell you in case you were wondering that CATS DO HAVE BUTTOCKS and other anatomical-sounding parts back there on display and they have NO SHAME. Grady had his tail shaved at one point (the vet was checking for arthritis and thought it might be an injury).

One of these days he is going to look me in the eye and say "I am Francisco." And shear my cat.

But thankfully that day wasn't today. Grady has some irritation in his ears that has been going on for a while. He got a shot of cortisone and some gooey ear drops I have to do once a day because it will make him love me more, and tonight he feels Good:

Power nap

Fiona was not available for comment.

That is all.

5 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

I've given cats ear drops before so you have my sympathy.

5:54 AM  
Blogger InkyW said...

Oh yes, they most certainly do have buttocks, because I love pinching my Boo Kitty's butt. He, of course, does not love it so much.

I cannot believe I just disclosed this on the Internet(s).

9:46 AM  
Blogger gfh said...

Cute picture:)!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Perhaps his smugness is related to the proximity of the remote control?

3:53 PM  
Blogger TheBunny said...

I like the little fang peeking out in that picture.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home