Sunday, December 10, 2006

Alert the Media!

I finally found a Noni pattern I want to knit AND wear: Look here.

Send some prayers and good thoughts to Scout's little girl, *Supergirl!* (I can't help it, that's always how I read it.) She has croup and breathing treatments and blech, and if there's one thing I hated when I was a kid, it was that stuff. (I hated allergy shots too, but that was later.)

I'm making a pair of mitts for a friend, in lovely lush RYC Cashsoft Aran, kind of a nut brown color. Y'all, I knitted HALF of a Fetching mitt in two hours last night. This is not a hard pattern. And thank God, because this is yet ANOTHER deadline-oriented project in my life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Oh yes. I saw that Noni bag too and liked it right off! Let us know how it works out.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Yes, that is a great new Noni bag! I'd love to make that one too.. still need to finish my spring one! Glad to hear fetchings are quick, I need a pair myself!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

Aw. Thank you. I'm sitting for 5 seconds in between trying to pack. She's on hour 3 of a nap so that's a VERY good thing. :)

5:33 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

The bag looks great! I'll have to try that pattern. Can't wait to see yours!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home