Sunday, December 03, 2006

The devil is handing out ice skates

Oh my goodness gracious and holy Toledo Ohio, today was the best football game in the history of the world.

Y'all, I am realistic about my team (the Titans). I know the devil must be handing out ice skates right at this very moment.

But I am SO SO SO SO HAPPY that we beat Indy today, 21-17 20-17 on a holy-long-kick-batman 60-yard fieldgoal! With 12 seconds left!

I would be lying if I said I did not LOVE the look on Peyton Manning's face at the end of the game. (I am truly sorry about that.)

Go Titans! Go Vince Young! Go Rob BIRONAS!!! In this weather that must have felt like kicking a concrete block. Y'all ROCK.

(I did some other stuff this weekend that is blogworthy, but for now I have to work on a freelance project and format the arch socks pattern into a pdf. I emailed it to everyone who asked me, but now it's in the sidebar! -> over there!)

1 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Congrats to you and your Titans Jen! And btw... it was 20-17 not 21... not that I'm a football nitpicker or anything ;-)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home