Thursday, November 09, 2006

Paying my Crazy dues

I have a shoot today and no time this morning so I leave you with two photos - one of Fee's irresistible desire to sit inside empty suitcases whenever possible (sorry about the eye, I had a real hard time fixing it because of the three catch lights). The second is that medicine cabinet meme thing, because I think it's funny and I'm nosy, too. :) Other nosy people are welcome to click on the picture, then All Sizes and really snoop around. Post a picture of yours, too! (My makeup drawer is off limits, though. That is horrible.)

Fee likes suitcases

Because we're all nosy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use that Aveda hand relief, too; it's at the office. I love that stuff.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I had to snicker at the cat hair ;) And I spied something made by my company :)

3:16 PM  
Blogger gray la gran said...

what would that kitty do if you zipped the bag closed?!
gotta love cats :)

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home