Saturday, November 04, 2006

Nuts

I figured out the problem - Blogger changed its uploading protocol so that it no longer works with my Mac dashboard widget. 

I had a long, decently funny post about finding a new winter coat and mostly about winter in the South and it's gone. Because Blogger is about as useful as a pocket of dead flies. (Well hey, if you run into trouble, you can gross out kids on the playground with the flies, so it's not quite that useful.)

I have a new widget. We will see if it works. And I'll post the winter coat saga another day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Looking forward to the coat saga! I have something of a coat fetish. I think it's because I have feet too wide for most shoes, but I can wear coats...

9:44 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Do we get pics of the winter coats? I love seeing other people's clothing choices!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home