Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Photos coming soon!

Again, sorry for switching to short feeds, but if Bitacle wasn't ripping people off I'd post the long ones.

I am nearly finished with the prototype for the cabled armwarmers, and hey! did you know that if you are working a cabled project in the round, and decide to work back-and-forth for 12 rows or so to make the thumb opening, and somehow you make a mistake according to your own chart and your cable ends up on a ws row, you can just work the same cable, but purl all the stitches AND IT WILL WORK. I don't know how a C3F can be the same cable going in two different directions on two different sides of the work, but that is apparently one of the mysteries of the universe that we won't know the answer to until we get to heaven someday.

Ahem.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Way cool!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Jen, does this mean that since I just found my blog under aggregates, they are ripping off my blog?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yes. They scrape content from blogs, repackage it on their own site (splogging) and show their own ads on the content when it appears there, and therefore MAKE MONEY OFF YOUR CONTENT.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Crud. I don't think I have a blog worth ripping off. Thank you for yet another heads up. Where would I be without you. Makeless, among other places.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

That's Makeupless...

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home