Monday, July 10, 2006

This is all Ann's fault

(Not sure why.)

Bib and burp cloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting - this is my Tour de France "mindless" knitting. I love lime green and red together, and I love bright colors for babies. (But I hope I don't fry your retinas.)

My fancy Tour knitting

Fee does all she can to avoid capture:
Fee

And Grady surveys his kingdom:
Grady surveys his kingdom

On the table there are some "champagne" bubbles sent from my SP. The cats love them. I do them whenever I think of it for as long as I can without getting winded, and they chase them like crazy. No kitty was ever happier than when they can chase bubbles.

I didn't do much yesterday - you saw the knitting, I watched le Tour, and I sat around. It was pretty sweet. Maybe some pirates are in my future today.


4 Comments:

Blogger OLPP said...

those bibs ROCK! i need some in a grown-up size and big kid size for the nights we barbecue!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

My kitties love those bubbles as well! Also a little laser pointer. They go beserk for the laser pointer.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Oh my eyes...my eyes.. LOL! Just kidding! Looking cute! Yeah, the laser pointer is a hoot too! Our animals love it...well...kind of hehe

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for a while now and have never figured out why it is "144 inches of I-cord! Enlighten please! Looove those colors together, too. Great combo for mittens, too, maybe. They'd never get lost in the snow!
Sara in WI

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home