Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today

I've been packing. Clothes, shoes, jackets, books, food, chargers, knitting and maps are painstakingly packed and patiently waiting for me to bring them downstairs to the loveliest of rental cars. At the moment, I am burning CDs. I have The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, My Chemical Romance, Beck, Buddy Miller, The Violent Femmes, The Rolling Stones, the audio commentary to The War, Peter Bjorn & John and a biography of Einstein. I shall not, no never, be bored.

Have the happiest and warmest of Thanksgiving holidays. I'll be posting a teeny bit, but not much until Monday night. Au revoir, pretties!

4 Comments:

Blogger LotusKnits said...

Ooh all my favorite music! Have a great turkey day!

11:45 PM  
Blogger smelk-o-matic said...

Wow - we share a lot of the same musical faves! Did you see Beck at City Hall last winter?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Nice music taste!! :) Hope you have a great holiday!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home