Friday, November 09, 2007

Ghost!

Last night a ghost was captured on film at Chez I-Cord:

Ghost

One of the things about taking animal pictures is that you need enough light. They move fast, and a slow shutter speed that lets in a lot of light will not give you good pictures. It will, however, give you fodder for animal-spectre websites. Use plenty of light - by a window, overheads, with a flash if you don't mind the robot-eye effect. To my mind, daylight is best when you can get it.

Slowly but surely, I'm feeling better AND catching up! I have been playing around in CS3 Premium Suite quite a bit - if ever there was a product that actually deserved $600 for an upgrade, this is it.

3 Comments:

Blogger kemtee said...

What I've seen of it, I like. Trouble is, my boss can't be moved to spend the $$ to upgrade our entire department. He'll learn the hard way, I suppose.

Are the new toolboxes giving you fits? I spend more time looking for stuff than actually using it… all in good time, I suppose.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Cats are so fast and difficult to photograph! I keep trying to take pictures of Morgana chasing the green Snaky, but she's so fast!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Have fun tonight! I'm glad you're starting to feel better!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home