Saturday, September 29, 2007

I feel pretty!

Fee

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today

Fee

I feel charming
Oh so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real
See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!

Fee

I feel stunning
And entrancing
Feel like running
And dancing for joy
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy

Fee

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
That the city should give me its key
A committee
Should be organized to honour me

Fee

I feel dizzy
I feel sunny
I feel fizzy and funny and fine
And so pretty
Miss America can just resign

11 Comments:

Blogger Jessie Blum @ Eclectic Unions said...

Oh so lovely!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Those are beautiful pictures of Fee!

6:10 PM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Fee is smashingly lovely! Great pictures.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

What beautiful eyes! What is it about cat eyes anyway - they are unlike any other. Fun post!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

LOL! Now I'm going to have that song in my head all day! I love Miss Fee.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous calico kitty-cat!

9:17 PM  
Blogger holly said...

Pre-tty kitty!!! She is so beautiful-what a sweetie!

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful. And your cat is gorgeous too of course :-)

1:22 AM  
Blogger meg said...

Alarmingly charming :)
What beautiful eyes, especially against the golden fur.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Briana E. said...

Beautiful pictures and a gorgeous cat!!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh - those are gorgeous shots of Fee - she's so photogenic.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home