Thursday, September 27, 2007

Picture

Big thunderstorm outside this morning, and I love thunderstorms. The big crazy-loud ones we get here from the Gulf air meeting the big midwest storms are one of my favorite things about Tennessee. I slept in, because I love sleeping during storms. Weird, huh.

Fee is under the bed, and Grady is alarmed but can't seem to be bothered to hide.

I love y'all's stories about teen idols - they are endlessly entertaining to me. A few weeks ago I watched a whole block of the show on VH-1 about the 70s. I forget the name. But it was HILARIOUS.

Here's a kitty picture. This was taken in low light, and manipulated a lot, so it doesn't hold up very well in a large size.

Two kitties

Here is a picture of Conwy so far. Love this pattern! But really really love the RYC Cashsoft 4-ply (color 432). True to its name, it's very soft. I hope it doesn't disintegrate upon wearing.

conwy.jpg

4 Comments:

Blogger bellamoden said...

Conwy is lovely! And that catchenal picture? Awesome!

I hate thunderstorms! So loud in the midwest! Blech.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love thunderstorms! We haven't had any good ones in Boston this summer. Heck we haven't had any rain in Boston this summer. I think we're turning into LA - gorgeous weather and there are lots of movies beig filmed around town.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I also love to sleep in thunderstorms! Or, rather, read in bed. Love the cat pic! The socks are looking fantastic.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kitty picture!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home