Thursday, August 02, 2007

Koi-juice

(But we are not talking about a treat made from carp.) GB was messing around and calling the skein I have set aside for somebody 'koig-yoo' or 'koi-gooey' or 'koigie' and finally settled on 'koi juice.' I like it! From now on it's 'koi juice.' (He also said 'to a country boy, French cooking sounds like 50 different kinds of gravy.' Does anyone else get that? We were cracking up.)

Have finished 2 repeats of lace sock pattern. It's zooming. Hope to be done with sock 1 by Tuesday. Tomorrow I'm going to visit my mom in Mississippi! We'll see how the drive is. It will be a quick trip.

5 Comments:

Blogger Niquie said...

Ocean Springs right?? Thats a nice long drive. I've made it a few times. Jared went to school there in the summer.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ooo, how far?

9:49 AM  
Blogger Niquie said...

I think I did it in about 10 hours from Cookeville... so probably about 9 hours from where you are or so. I don't remember exactly. I just remember taht the roads in MS were concrete and were annoying sounding.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Koi Juice! Love it. I've never been sure how it's pronounced anyway.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mama lives in MS too! I'll be making the drive to jxn to go see her in a couple of weeks

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home