Sunday, July 15, 2007

We have a sock!

Today's Tour de France stage was grueling, and my sock made me pay for every single inch of progress. Here's what I did today:

1. 3 loads of laundry
2. Rode 30 minutes at 15mph on exercise bike
3. Made bed
4. Fed cats
5. Found 16 images for freelance gig and finished two others
6. Cooked two meals for self
7. Went to grocery store
8. Went to used sporting-goods store

9. Finished sock #1 for sockapalooza pal

I'm pretty tired. But I had to post, because of the knitalong.

Tomorrow is a rest day. I will be resting, working some more on the freelance, and catching up on Ice Road Truckers.

Hope your Monday is happy! (PS: update on the hand: at the advice of the team doctor (hehe) I stopped icing my hand; it's likely a sprain, and I'll be watching it carefully over the next couple days. My heart went out to Michael Rogers tonight, who has a dislocated shoulder and abandoned the race, especially since Arroyo not only took a header over the same guard rail, he landed in a tree - and rode away unscathed. And I hope O'Grady is all right. Good Lord, which bones DIDN'T the man break???)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Hope your hand is feeling better soon.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home