Monday, July 16, 2007

Pitchers

Sock pictures - post-stage. No photo-finish pictures. My ankle isn't this chubby; I just couldn't get a flattering angle.

Top

(Bonus shot at Flickr, just click this one.)

But the sock? She is lovely. So far I have made lace socks, but not lacy socks. These are lacy. These are delish. This one isn't blocked yet, but I feel quite sure there will be some evening of stitches.

Jammies from Old Navy. (Y'all, these are my most favorite pajama pants ever.) And yes, I need to paint my toenails.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tres jolie!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

The sock is beautiful, and your ankle is clearly not chubby. Don't know where you got that idea.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Seton said...

Hey, Jen!! You have become one awesome knitter and I knew you when it all began! Just wanted to drop a line to say hi. The sock is beautiful. Hope life is good. kat

9:18 AM  
Blogger smelk-o-matic said...

Gaw-jus!!

Very nice indeed.

Smiles,
Erin

5:31 PM  
Blogger Mistrmi said...

Beautiful --- sock AND jammies!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Lovely! And the sock ain't bad either!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Lori in Michigan said...

Wow! The most beautiful lace pattern I've seen yet! Love it!

9:15 PM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

That really is a gorgeous sock!

And I like your pajamas :)

10:45 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

That's a great sock. Is the pattern your own? (If so, will you be sharing?)

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful socks!!!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home