Thursday, June 28, 2007

Yes! Yes!

There is a knitalong for le Tour! I'll be joining!

I hope I didn't lose some of my street cred yesterday. Chris is right about Austin (and I think a house in Spain) so my initial assumption was "hotel" and "visiting" - especially since there are some pretty posh ones in that area. I'm pretty convinced, but I promise *not* in a crazy-lady way!

(Which reminds me. For anyone needing translation, "y'all favor" is how people in the south say you look like somebody. I guess it means your looks favor each other. No idea.)

Ennyway. Sign up for le Knitalong!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

I joined! Thanks for telling me about it.

2:33 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Ooh great :) We're looking forward to the prologue :)

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home