Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I admit to being a little scared.

So. I've woven in ends and seamed up the front and the back of my sweater. (At the moment it's a rather homely-looking vest.) Next up is putting in the sleeves. I think I may have to ask a knitting guru how to do this, as I am quite daunted by the thought of making all those decreases line up, and what in the world do I do with the top of the sleeve?

Not only that, I have to do it twice. Do I attach the sleeve and then seam it up, or do I seam it up first and then sew it in? Eli! Where are you? I need you!

ETA: Yay! I found a Theresa article!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to suggest that one :) found it recently when sewing my first sweater!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Grandma Barb said...

Eli left last Thursday for Norway -she will be back in ten weeks. We miss her already. Glad you were able to get some help.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jinjifore said...

Ooh, good article on seaming. I'm bookmarking that one.

I'm glad the washing experience seemed to go well. Vive le microfiber!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home