Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I am not kidding

I promise I am not kidding, making this up, not having the vapors, and I had a witness with me...I am about 90% certain I saw him running shirtless in a pair of black spandex down Music Row tonight, same face, same hairline and haircut, same intensity, running kind of like a monkey. I said, "Hey Skinny," to the steering wheel and then said "Oh my goodness, that is Lance Armstr0ng," and GB said, "I think it was too," so we doubled back (curse you, one-way streets!) and didn't see him again. GB was slightly more skeptical than I was, but he has not watched as much Tour as I have.

The very idea...it makes me think I must have been seeing things.

I do not have any idea why he would be running down Music Row in Nashville in 90+ degree humidity, but there you have it. If he's at his house in Spain or Austin or something, then I would just like to say to whoever this was...y'all favor. Hahaha.

And YES, Twellve, I am a ****fan**** of le Tour. Oui! :o)

Also I got a new phone, and I have to go figure out how to use it. No knitting tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Whoa. That would be rather freaky. But... doesn't he live in Austin, Texas?!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps he's dropped in to see Sheryl Crow's baby...

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home