Saturday, June 02, 2007

Houseguest

I found him in a bag of lettuce given to me from a friend's garden. I brought the lettuce home on Monday and washed it several times in the sink, but he eluded detection. I felt bad that he was in my fridge for a week and hardly moving, but a couple of hours in the sun and a little lettuce has perked him right up. You can see the big hole he's eaten in one of the leaves (there are three more). Can anyone tell me what he is, and where I should put him when he has fully recuperated? I would like to give him a nice home in a tree, as I don't think apartment living is for him.

House guest

For the time being, his name is Walker. For obvious reasons. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

He is a cabbage caterpillar - he would be most happy to live on more cabbage!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

He seems a sturdy little chap indeed!

9:29 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Because he's a texas ranger?

7:20 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

I think he'd be happy in an organic cabbage field where nobody sprays him!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

I was gonna say something about Texas Ranger too! Man, when you read your bloglines a day late, you're always the last one with the funny comment. WAY to Go Turtlegirl76! keep rocking those awesome Chuck Norris references.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home