Thursday, May 31, 2007

With enough Advil to feed Texas, you can do anything!

Note to self: five Advil at a time, even by mistake, is about three too much.

I have two skeins of lovely rusty Cocoa Kiss Dream in Color yarn to make this simple and beautiful scarf. (I don't want the rolly edges though, so I'll be adding a wee bit of garter stitch to the sides.) Though I'm not going to work on it tonight, just the thought of this lovely, plush, cushy yarn waiting for me is enough.

Though, strangely, I have a bit of a craving to knit something plush and lacey with it. Like...a shawl. You know, a shawl.

6 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

I should not have looked...should not....LOL! That is some yummy looking yarn knit up!! I'm guessing only at your LYS huh?

10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, it's for sale all over! You can find it! :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yikes - sounds like enough Advil to eat a hole through your stomach!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

That's a lot of advil! Got to be careful so you don't OD by accident. And no, taking 3 Advil at once won't make it work better (had a friend who just didn't believe me, but it's true).

Shawl sounds great. I'm a shawl addict, they're fun.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

I had to do it. I clicked your link to the yarn. Way cool colors. I like the Chinatown Apple. I'll be watching your progress on the scarf to see how you like it, because of course, I added it to my shopping favorites, you know...just in case.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment on the shawl! It was fun and easy to knit--you totally should.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home