Friday, May 18, 2007

Resistance is futile

Well, I've bought the magazine, I've swatched, I figured out with the help of a friendly co-Ravelrina** how to actually DO the swatch, I've frogged, reswatched, frogged, reswatched, came down with a stomach virus, looked around online for some yarn to do this in, found some yarn to do this in, played around with colours, swatched some more, thought, made swatch bigger.

OH YES I AM. There is no turning back. Resistance is futile.

Babette swatch

**PS: The male version is hereby christened Ravelrino.

PPS: Sing to the tune of "I Feel Pretty": "I feel crappy, so so crappy..."

6 Comments:

Blogger Hunny said...

I see see you have become addicted to crochet and the granny square!!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Oh, I've never seen a granny squre like that! I love it! Feel better soon!! emailing you now! :)

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are my hero!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I can't wait to see how yours turns out! I love that blanket!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart Nature Spun. My dear Rogue is in Nature Spun. :O)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Kaviare said...

I have never crocheted in my life - no, not even to add a border. And yet, something about this blanket... I think I must have it, and if that means I have to buy a back copy onling, order ridiculous amounts of fingering weight yarn and learn to crochet, then that is what I will do.

Curse you, attractive crochet!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home