Saturday, May 05, 2007

I took the leap!

I just ordered my own personalized-customized-you'll-be-surprised Options set today. Truth is, I like the needles. I still don't think they are cheap, but I like them. So maybe in a few weeks they'll be here, huh?

I spent a whole lot of time last night watching the trailer for next week's Lost frame-by-frame on my DVR. There are a lot of subliminal messages in that thing. Here's what I saw, interspersed among the action, all in black and white, and some were negatives:
1. A woman in a dress, full-length
2. A wooden stick ? maybe a shovel handle, carved, with a smiley face on it (negative)
3. Ben
4. Locke running
5. a finger holding something that says Roger Work Man (negative)
6. a baby swaddled up (negative)
7. 3 blue VW vans and stacks of boxes (supplies) in the jungle (color)
8. a person wearing a gas mask - looked black to me (negative)
9. Marvin Candle, with two men talking and walking in the background from left to right, and a guy riding a bicycle from right to left
10. Stacks of boxes (color)
11. A younger Richard Alpert with long, unkempt hair (negative?)
12. Locke, closeup
13. Locke? negative? very light, possibly shocked or screaming.

Freaky. I've heard this epi is supposed to contain flashbacks from Ben's past, so maybe that's what that was.

I'm about a third of the way up the left front of my sweater. It is going faster now that i am actually remembering to cable on the cable rows.
:)

3 Comments:

Blogger pamela wynne said...

EEK! I stopped reading when the Lost spoilers started (I"m only on Season 2). But yay for new needles!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Wannabe said...

I honestly think JJ Abrams is smoking crack. Good crack mind you, but crack. The things LOST does scares the crap out of me. I'll tell you what...I've been having nightmares about Ben's eyes and after this last episode with Sawyer beating Locke's dad to death...holy CRAP!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to process the episode where they said the name of my hometown: Jasper, Alabama. Crazy stuff!

Of course, the last episode is beyond my realm of processing. I think I might have to watch it again, as I am still a bit confused...

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home