Sunday, April 01, 2007

Cats, spring and yarn

Lots of pictures!!

First, cool yarn from Knitting Notions. This is my new favorite sock yarn. I've known Catherine for quite a while now - she's a great mom and y'all just would not believe the colors of her yarn. This picture is really a pitiful representation of it. She has a lot more than just sock yarn, too - I really want to make a sweater out of some of the worsted weight yarn. She's extremely gifted with a lot of semi-solids and variegated sock yarns that remind me of Koigu - short repeats so no pooling! The yardage is very generous and the price is right. (I am personally vouching for the yarn and the mistress of the dye pot.) And that is most definitely NOT an April Fool's joke!

Yarny goodness

The yarn in the top right, kind of silvery green, is Knitting Notions sock yarn in Lichen. I apologize for the peeps. Somebody got them for me as a gag gift but HEY! PINK! (Click the photo to see what the other yarns are.)

Crazy

Next up, just another picture of Fee, and a funny one of Grady:

Fee

Grady eats

And finally, a couple pictures of what spring looks like around here (though the pink flowers are gone now after last week's storms) -

Spring #2

Spring #1

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yummy yarn!!

I love that picture of Grady - pirate kitty? And it's so nice to see greenery...

5:10 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Gorgeous yarns! I just found a few colorways I *cough* need LOL!

Very nice springy pictures! :)

I love the pictures of Grady and Fee, awesome eyes..

6:17 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Fee and Grady look so beautiful and majestic. Thanks for the yarn recommendation.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

Wonderful pictures!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home