Sunday, March 11, 2007

Whatnot

I started a pillow cover last night. This is the moss stitch pillow cover from Winter 2007 Knit Simple. I have a big stash of Araucania Nature Wool Chunky I've been hoarding for quite some time. I think this orange came from Threaded Bliss. I also have some brown that is going to be the back side. (I think.) The pattern has a flap and buttons but I am thinking of just sewing in a zipper instead.

Moss Stitch Pillow Cover

Close up

I don't know about y'all but I am dying to know about Stephanie's home renovations.

Also here's Fee, very blurry today:
Blurry Fee

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

I'm feeling rather blurry myself today. I attribute it to the time change. Fee is still lovely, even blurred.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo! That orange is yummy! I love Araucania!
As for the time change... a friend of mine said today, as I was saying how tired I felt, "At our age (50 sumpthin), 'spring forward' feels more like jet lag." :D

6:11 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Nice looking colorway! Fee is too cute, blurry or not! Ugh..time change..

9:28 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I like the orange moss stitch. Looks great! Thanks for the comment about Sahara, I wore it out last weekend.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Lovely colours in today's pics! The vibrant orange, and the glowing green of Fee's eyes!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home