Saturday, January 27, 2007

Well, here I am!

My email has been down for two days, then I had to switch my Blogger account over, then today I was out of town. I have discovered that the Peace Fleece is more like Asthma-Trigger Fleece and I am going to exchange it. Other than that, I don't have any news except that after 5 days on my superdecongestant I can hear better than I have in literally years, maybe ever. (I think, unless everyone around me is just talking a lot louder.) I got another quilt lesson today and I'm going to make a little postage-stamp quilt to see how it goes.

More tomorrow, and some pictures! :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Wow Jen! Sorry to hear about the PF! Well, hopefully you found out before you knit too much! You can still do the cardi though in non-asthma inducing yarn ;)

Quilting now!! Postage-stamps even! Go you! :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Asthma inducing yarn! Well, that sucks! Hey, what is the name of the super-decongestant?

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home