Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fee Takes the Wheel

As dictated to Tall Cat by a certain fluffy kitty. (No, I am not that crazy. Just roll with it.)

Hi everyone, I am Jen's kitty Fee, and I was reading over at Lucy's blog and she did it and I know Tall Cat Jen is feeling bad so I decided to take her place for the night. Oh, and May did it too! So all the cool cats are doing it.

This is sunset:
Sky

Another sky

This is a rusty bucket o'truck seen yesterday:
Rusty car

I like to sleep all curled up, preferably in a cardboard box or on the floor. The laser pointer is my favorite toy and my favorite snack is tuna. I come running when I hear Jen brushing her hair because I like her hairbrush more than my own. I also like to hide hair scrunchies under the bed.

Hey, Chaos and May, you can get away with a lot more yarn mauling if you restrain yourselves a little bit, oh, and learn to use the swift, because if you rewind the skeins she will neeeeever know. Stealth, friends! And no biting! I have taken skeins of yarn all OVER this house and nobody is the wiser!

Y'all, I have nothing to blog about. Thanks for putting up with my silliness tonight! And if your pet blogs, leave me a link!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hi Fee! Good job with the blog. But I am SO not letting Chaos and May read it. :)

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe...i'm not letting my cats see this either.

and again, Jen, I am loving your pics since you got the new camera. What kind is it?

8:00 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Hi Fee :)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Kristi's dog Emma blogged today.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blog much, but I do like to pose with yarn!
--the REAL Bandit

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home