Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm a little tense right now

May have something to do with a guy named Fayed, a suitcase and a tv show that manipulates the HECK out of its audience (I loved every bleeping minute of it).

Grady is in the chair, and Fee is under it. Y'all, I started this cleaning binge a few months ago. First I cleaned out my bookcase, then my closet. Then the front room. Last weekend was the yarn stash, remember? Slowly but surely I am trying to get rid of junk - some of it multiplies, like under the bathroom sink - but so far I'm doing pretty well. Regular cleaning gave me the idea for changing stuff up. :)

Here is my Project 365 picture for today:
Pins

Here is a picture of a new project I started:
Shifting Sands

Here is a picture of Grady sitting on the couch.
Grady

That's my Return of the King dvd box on the footstool, and Warren Beatty is yakking away on telly about how great he thinks he is. Yawn.

But tame after 24 tonight, huh?

5 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

I just found it amusing how, after all the movies he's been in, the song from Dick Tracy is what is playing while he went up to the stage.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't decided whether I trust Nadia or Assad yet. You never know which character is actually a bad guy.

That thing with Curtis - WOW. But I guess that is expected. Remember what happened at the beginning of last season?

9:19 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

That's the problem, I didn't WATCH last season!

9:21 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

He was rambling on about how great he was wasn't he? But Jack Nicholson! Geez! Do ya gotta reply to everything the guy says? The focus isn't on you even though you're at the center table buddy! Sheesh!

btw - LOVE your new haircut.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what's the new project? the stitch pattern is beautiful.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home