Thursday, October 26, 2006

A sign I'm feeling better

I woke up singing tunes from The Muppet Movie. (I know that dates me, but so what? Embrace your past!)

I am about 3/4 of the way done with the foot on my first Mean Girl sock. (In keeping with MG's personality, there are plenty of twisted stitches on the sock, since I worked so hard on Pomatomus and got totally hooked on them, thanks Cookie!) Mama-E says she is dyeing up a big batch of yarn to send off to a shop, and will include some of the MG colorway. I don't know if it will still be called Mean Girl or something else, but I think you will be able to find it if you want to!

(Can you believe all that yarn??)

Another thing is that thanks to our Socktoberfest hostess Lolly, I have found Mona Schmidt's blog! That is, the designer of the Embossed Leaves socks. I truly love her designs, so I'm sharing the link with you - link.

Last but not least go check out Angela's knitted Halloween costume for her dog Lulu. I promise you won't be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home