Monday, August 14, 2006

Such is Mango!

My Mango socks remind me of my favorite Saturday Night Live boyfriend.
Mango socks

Don't you love how the colors are pooling so...purposefully? Beautiful!

Here's a picture of Fetching.
Very Fetching!

(Please ignore my truly scary heel visible in the bottom left corner. I need a pedicure, stat!)

#2 isn't quite there yet, but #1 is! I did three cable crosses, then knit 34 rows of 4x1, then set aside thumb, then knit 8 rows of ribbing, then cable row, then 5 rows of ribbing, then picot bind off. And for the thumb I switched to #7 dpns and knit 5 rows, then bound off normally.

Can you know the mighty ocean? No? Such is MANGO!

And I caught Fee for the camera for once! (Grady is nowhere to be found.) She is my green-eyed monster.
Green Eyed Monster

12 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

The mango socks are great! And I really love how fetching is turning out. Why can't feet stay pretty all by themselves? I try not to look at mine too often that's for sure!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Ohh love the mango socks!! I must try toe up! Fetching is looking good too! Glad you could fix it! :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Fee is gorgeous! So are the mango socks and Fetching!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Devorah said...

Both Fetching and Mango are great! I cannot wait to see the end results.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Fetching is really coming along. And the Mango socks are very pretty...but nothing beats Fee.

7:03 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Love the way the socks are working out. Fetching is coming along nicely too. I'm getting ready to start a piar of my own.

7:46 AM  
Blogger aija said...

Mango socks look great, I love the travelling stitches against the thin stripes. Beautiful!

5:20 PM  
Blogger silverarrowknits said...

The mango socks are great!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Those socks are looking gorgeous! And Fee! What a beautiful cat!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Fee! You are so beautiful.

-- Licks, Chaos

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Fee looks a lot like my Mrs. Slocombe! (Fee has a little more white showing.) Mrs. Slocombe is famous for hating any and every thing. Or so it seems by her expressions of swinty hatred and seething rage. ;)

I'm loving those Mango socks - such fun colors!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a virtual orbiting hairball of knitter's kitties on the net. Point? I've seen a whole lot of cattage and I must say, your green eyed cat is one darn attractive cat.

Mag

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home