Friday, August 04, 2006

UFOs

Scout's challenge to us all is talk of UFOs. It's actually post pictures of UFOs, but I don't have any pictures today so I'll talk y'all through it and post them later. Or not.

1. Absorba the Giant Bath Mat - stalled out at about 15 x 18 inches. Just got tired of it.
2. Weird log cabin thing - probably a pillow cover or cat bed. Needs a few more rows and a back, then some finishing.
3. Odessa hat - cotton hurt my hands. Must find new yarn and start again.
4. Cosmetic bag - nearly done! Have 8 of 9 gingham pattern repeats finished. Must knit flap and put on snaps/buttons.
5. Pink and Tan sock - stalled after unfortunate experience with short-row heel. Will prolly rip.
6. Clapotis - what clapotis? Kirsten!!!
7. Mango Salsa socks - proceeding nicely.
8. Placemats from Holiday Knits - love, am knitting, just not finished yet.
9. Another warshrag. In progress.
10. Pea Pod sweater - frogged.
11. Madder Rib socks - one done, one stalled. Don't like the fit. Will frog or give away (sniff!).

See, you're not alone out there! Unlike some other people, I make no promises about finishing any of these, let alone when. I plan to keep on knitting whatever I feel like knitting at the moment, and if I finish, I finish. For now, that's enough.

My stomach is feeling much better - stopping the Singulair really helped. I also feel less stressed/impatient/aggressive, and I wonder if it had something to do with my mood as well. I'll know soon enough - I'll start back on it as soon as ragweed season starts.

But for now it's hot season, and my breathing is fine...other than feeling like I'm inhaling air from the oven.

Tomorrow Betty and I take a stash-enhancing road trip. Woot!

Y'all. Happy Friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Yay for stash enhancement!

I am thinking about using Andean Silk and using some carry along metallic for the lace portion. Berroco makes a few yarns that might work.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Double yay for stash enhancement!!

Have a great day!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, have fun!

It's kinda nice to see the number of things others have going!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home