Monday, August 14, 2006

I think I fixed it

I ripped back Fetching to the thumb. I knitted 8 rounds in ribbing, then a cable round, then 5 rounds in ribbing, then bound off with the picot edge. Then I ripped back the thumb and knit it on #7 dpns (the horror) for 5 rounds, then did a regular bind-off. I'm really happy with it and started the right one, which I like much better because C4F is much easier for me to do with no cable needle. (I got through the C4Bs on the left glove, but only reluctantly and because I haaaate cable needles.)

Really, I did all of Shedir with no cable needle. This should not have been hard.

Ok, so, yes, I love my little glovie love, but I have to run to get t work, so pictures later.

Check out Kirsten's blog to see her cute avatar picture thingie. I tried doing one of these but the t-shirt I really wanted wasn't available.

I wanted one that says "Maybe - If You Were In A Band." (Ha! Based on a t-shirt I saw this weekend at the mall. How awful is that??)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to knit Shedir for a friend as a holiday gift. Did you use Calmer? She wants a royal blue, so I was thinking about Rowan Wool and Cotton since Calmer doesn't come in that color. What do you think about that as a substitution?

7:22 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Definitely you need an avatar thingy. With cats.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home