Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!

Claim your free lawn tractor!

(Spam I received today. Evidently they don't realize there isn't much need for a tractor living in a 2nd floor apartment.)

OH. MY. GOSH. I would just like y'all to know I have the BEST secret pal EVER in the WHOLE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

I got a birthday present from her today!!!

(Sound of camera clicking)

There was A Box waiting for me today when I got home. I had to pee, but I danced around the kitchen with scissors and opened it anyway:
Oooooo a box a box a box
(Card: "Fe-lines, nothing more than fe-lines. Happy Birthday." Good card.)

There was much wonderfulness inside.

Plates, cups, napkins and FLIP-FLOP NAPKIN RINGS:
Tableware

Party favors, including a beach ball, chocolate, a Tiki door topper (with metal curtain!), "champagne" bubbles...
Party favors and decorations
and a little silver box with Reese's Pieces CHAPSTICK, a surfboard keychain, and more chocolate!

Entertainment provided by California CD, flip flops and BEACH SAND...(photo of party goes in frame)...
Entertainment

And last but not even remotely least, YARRRRRN.
Prettiness

Ahem. I said YARRRRRRRN!
Closeup

(That is THE most lovely shade of light olivey goodness ever invented.)

I planned on posting the pictures from my FIRST box tonight, but I'll post those tomorrow.

Here at Chez I-Cord the birthday fun never stops! I'm going for a walk and then I'm gonna wear my new flip-flops and possibly put up some decorations.

WHOO HOO! THANK YOU SECRET PAL! You ROCK.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice bunch of goodies! Happy birthday to you indeed!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow that is the best box of birthday goodness :)

3:26 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Sheila, my birthday is Sunday - June 25. 1970. Argh.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

Happy Happy!

8:33 AM  
Blogger test said...

Happy birthday :)

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! You really do have the best pal ever. Mmmmm. Reeses Pieces. Yum.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey glad you like it. Wish I could be there to party with you [cause then I could bring the tequila].
Yours,
SP4MG

1:12 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Happy Birthday! What a nice SP to send you a Birhtday Party in a box! Great idea.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Happy Birthday! It's hubby's too so I'll be thinking of you when we are eating cake! Have a great weekend!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday party in a box! Have a great birthday!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

Happy Birthday!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Belated happy birthday, Jen!! What a fabulous SP you have. And - Reese's Pieces Chapstick?? Oh, the mind boggles at the wonderfulness.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Happy Birthday!!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home