Sunday, June 11, 2006

Bah

I am setting up my old Mac for my dad, and downloading a billion software updates. I'm through the third pattern repeat of Shedir (did I tell you I was making that for my colleague's mom, and it's kicking my butt?). We went for a walk on the Riverfront today, Dad and I walked on one of the piers, and then we all went fishing. It would have been nice but the wind was wrong and we could smell the sewage plant a teeny bit too strongly. (Eeewwww.) I will have more interesting things to blog about (and pictures!) in a few days, but for now I'm just relaxing and enjoying myself.

All that cabling. No cable needle! I am sorry to say that this yarn isn't really good for cables. It's pretty lumpy. But it will be a super comfy hat, and it's amazing how that pattern just sets up, one row at a time, till it's all of a sudden this crazy twisted pretzelness. Very fun!

Stay frosty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Lazy Sundays... ah...

9:50 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Sounded like a nice day for a stroll..

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home