Friday, June 16, 2006

That Other Meme

Play as you will. (This is to distract me from the camera incident.)

Rules: Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me — it can only be one word long. Then copy and paste this into your blog so that I may leave a word about you.

Also also wik: Gearing up for nonstop 27 day coverage of the 2006 Tour de France. Get ready by refreshing your memory with this Phil & Paul Bingo card.

I finished Shedir last night. It's a bit short but unless her head is bigger than mine it should be fine. It's killing me to not be able to post a picture. Hurry, cable guy! (Uh...now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

DH is a big cyclist (200-mile ride tomorrow). He loves that Phil and Paul bingo thing. What with the World Cup going on, I'm sure July will be all soccer and cycling!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Forthright

10:16 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Funny, that comes up a lot!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

productive

5:13 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Intense

6:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Love the Phil & Paul Bingo!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Witty

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home